1) LCAT activator, Lipoprotein
2) Moorens ulcer
a) UNDERMINED EDGE
3)First symptom in pots paraplegia
4)Hyper calcemia is not seen in?
5)AuspitZ sign is seen in?
6)A 40 year old man with elevated mood?
7)What is not common in Colles fracture?
8) Man with fluid comig from the nose. What fracture?
Ans. Base of skull and para nasal sinuses
9) Terminal phalanges pulp space infection?
10)Roths spot is seen in?
a) 121 C 15Cu/m 15 minutes
b) 121 C 15Cu/INCH 11 minutes
Please correct me if I am wrong
12) BACTERIA MOST COMMOLY INVOLVED In VALVULAR HEART DISEASE?
13) Adrernaline is added to lignocaine injection for what ?
a) Pain relief
b)For longer action of anaesthetic
14) In sympathetic opthalmia what is involved?
15) Coats disease what is correct?
16) PH of tears?
17) Some strange opthalmological sign of conjuctivitis, in which condition it is found?
I hope the answer is vernal conjunctivitis
18) A question on Eale's disease
19)Constant change of refractive power seen in which cataract?
20)what is injured most commonly in abdominal hysterectomy?
urinary blader, atlast a repeat
21) What passes with aorta through the diaphram?
22)what is not advised in shoulder distocia?
pressing over the pubis
over the perineum
23)Viagra like medicine is given in which condition?
primary pulmonary hypertention
secondary pulmonary hypertention
24) The commonest cause of medistinal mass shadow?
left ventricular hypertrophy
25)A question on chedahi higashi syndrome?
26)A case on negligance, contributory negligence will give protection in?
27)Medial epicondyl fracture most common involvement of?
28)Most important nerve in hand function called by some name
answer was median nerve
29)Raised ICP will cause what?
30)Head injury what is not found?
loss of consiousness
and some thing else which i dont remember
31) Brain calcification is not found in which condition?
32)A baby of 9 months wont be?
sit with support
dry by day
33) Decreased LAP score is found in which condition?
34) Test used to detect old blood stain?
35)Kala Azar is transmitted by what?
36)what is not seen in Multiple Myeloma?
37)following is not given in hypertention?
38)Type of excimer laser used in myopia?
YsI, not very clear of the options
39)Cause of appearance of coloured halos?
40)Rate limiting Enzyme in Glycolysis?
phosphofructokinase and something else
41)Substrate leve phosphorelation is seen in which step?
SuccinylCoA to Succinate
42)hyperacute rejection of renal transplant is by which mechanism?
43)The organ that is commonly involved in hyperacute rejection?
44)DOC pregnant woman with cerebral malaria?
44) cootton wool spots are most commonly seen in what?
45) Heart failure cells are seen in what condition?
46) A Borrelia disease which I dont remeber is transmitted by what?
47)Which paranasal sinus opens in to upper nasal turbine?
48) Oculocardiac reflex is coomonly seen in what?
49) Sodium Fluoride Inhibits what (added to blood sample,inhibits erythrocytic enzyme)?
50)Deficiency of Sphyngomyeline causes what?
Nieman Picks Disease
51)Carrier of cholesterol from liver to tissue?
52)In starvation what does not take place?
Increase of insulin
53)Type of collagen found in Cartilage?
54) Stain used for Corynebacterium Diptheri?
55)Operation theatres are sterilized by?
56)Normal duration of action of Levonogestrol containing IUCD?
57)What is not usefull in hypercalcemia?
58)Milk ejection is facilitated by?
59) Erbs palsy what is involved?
C7 C8 T1
60)Type of squint seen in 6th nerve palsy?
61)Hyperaccussis is seen in which condition?
62)Ashleaf spots are seen in which condition?
63)In Kartageners Syndrome what is not involved?
And some other nonsense which was the answer
64) Which of the following statement is false?
Granulamatous inflammation is found in chrons disease
Perianal lesions are common in Chrons disease
Strictures involving the colon are found in Ulcerative colitis
None of the above
65)Amino acid metabolism affected in marfans syndrome?
66) FNAC is usefull in all except?
67)Which is longest acting (not sure)?
Doxacurium was not given
68)Commonest complication involved in parenteral nutrition?
And some others which I cant remember
69)Glycoside treatment is necessary in post infarct patient for what?
70)An upper motor neuron lesion of Fascial nerve will cause what?(Repeat.)
Cotralateral lower face paralysis
Ipsilateral lower face paralysis
71)Most common cervical carcinoma?
Squamous cell carcinoma
72) Glucose is not produced in muscle cells due to the lack of which enzyme?
Glucose 6 phosphatase
73)The drug that inhibits protein synthesis?
74) Ovarian artery is a branch of?
75) Hysterectomy is commonly indicated in postpartum for which of the following condition?
76) All are features of hyperthyroidism except?
77) Most usefull prognostic indicator in HIV?
T helper count
T helper to ___ ratio
78) In asthma or anaphylaxis which is the Ig Involved?
79) Entero enteric fistula is found in?
80)Increased Amylase is seen in all except?
81)Spike And Dome Pattern Is Seen In?
82)The Substance used to determine renal perfusion?
83) Metabolic Disturbance in pyloric stenosis?
Hyperchloremic metabolic alkalosis
Hypochloremic metabolic alkalosis
84)The dangerous consequence of flial chest?
And something else which I cant remember.
85) The administration of which of the following drug require monitoring?
86) In Multiple Myeloma following is found in urine?
Ig light chain
Ig heavy chain
87)Western blot test is used for the analysis of?
88) Pancreatic Proteases are invoved in the activation of?
89) Which of the following is not supplied by Superior mesenteric artery?
90) A Biochemistry question regarding the Glutamine production in the brain?
91)A question on the usage of a diuretic in renal failure or CHF not sure?
92) An Anatomy question concerning coronary artery branch and its area of perfusion?
93) A Question concering Monteggio fracture?
Upper ulnar fracture and lower radial dislocation
Upper radial fracture and lower ulnar dislocation.
94) Hypothyroidism is diagnosed by which of the following?
95) A hormone involved in the ferning of the endometrium? .
96) HCG Level increases to the maximum in what duration?
40 days(not sure about this option which is the answer)
97) The commonest uteral anomaly involved in infertility?
[snip]) A question concerning the characteristic of obstructive pulmonary disease.?
99) Ileac crest involvement is common in which condition?
100) What causes dry mouth and urinary retention?
101) The minimum score in Glasgow coma scale?
102) What are the chances of missing a diagnosis of endometrial cancer after D and C?
103) Where is the centre of urination located in the brain?
104) Where on the retina, no visual sensation is perceived?
Centre of the optic disc
105) Dentritic ulcer is caused by which of the following?
106)Commonest cause of oesophagic perforation?
107)Ameobic abscess is commonly located in which part of liver?
108)Protrution of tongue is by which of the following structures?
109)Commonest cause of schlerosing cholangitis?
110)Necrosis of the myocardium takes place in what duration after coronary artery occlusion?
111) Austin flint murmer is seen in which of the following condition?
112)Large a waves are seen in, or what does large a waves in JVP represent?
113)Cryptococcal infection is treated by?
114)Best proposed theory of endometriosis?
115)Which of the following is not affected in mumps?
116)Commonest salivary gland where stones are found?(Repeat)
117) peu de orange is
118)Malate shuttle is important in?(Repeat AIIMS 2001)
119) Chaperones are important in?(Repeat AIIMS )
120) Asceptic necrosis takes place in which of the following fractures?
Fracture of olecranon
Fracture of femoral head was not given
121)When lot of specialists given lecture on a single topic what it is known as?
122)Most useful method of estimating the iron content of blood?
123)Brown atrophy of the heart is caused which of the following?
124)Source of nitrogen atom in urea cycle?
125)Location of vena saphena magna in relation to malleolus?
126) Endometriosis can be present everywhere except?
127)Which of the following is most usefull for diagnosing typhoid in the first week?
128)Drug used treat hypertensive crisis in pregnancy?
129) Which of the following drug is not combined with Zidovudine?
130) Chyluria is not caused by which of the following?
131) Amount of Water Lost in Feacus daily?
132) Depth for water seal in latrine?
133) IMR for Japan? -
134)Best method of treating Hyperkalemia?
135) Natural reservoir of Chikkun gunya virus?
136) A question on Dengue Fever?
137) post nivirapine therapy d vertical transmission of hiv is reduced by wat percentage?
5 to 10
10 to 12
12 to 15
138) the best way to diagnose gall stones intraoperatively in cbd
139) wat is d time lag btw head and shoulder in dystocia.
10 sec 20 sec 30 sec or 40 sec
140)anesth of choice in asthamatics
141) mc location carcinoma tongue
a antr 1 third laterally
mid 1 third laterally
pstr 1 third laterally
142) gland not innervated by facial nerve
143) anatomical waste is put in
144) board is set in which phase of trials in med
145) which of d followin r not included in phase 1 of clinical trials of med
146) SLE most definative indicator----- antiDs dna antibodies
anti phospholipid antibodies
anti smiths antibodies
147)hba1c indicates deficiency from -- 6 to 12 wks
--- 2 wk
148)anderson disease ---- branching enzyme deficiency
149) best dig 4 avascular necrosis ---- bone scan
150)false abt cancer oesophagus ----- caused by smoking and alcohol
upper 2 by 3 is sq cell ca
low 1 by 3 is adenocarcinoma
151)condition of penis not related to malignancy
136)cubital fossae petichae in dengue in cuf test 4 diag r minmal --- me 5,10,15,20
152)a ques on dhatura poisonin was asked....the usual syptioms were described
153)a ques on ipc section for custodial rape was asked
154) sec metastatic clacific occur in-- sarcoidosis, tb...
155)no of phc in india -----30000, 37000 , 20000 ,15000
156)contraindic in preg ------ enalpril
157)echinococcus in liver ---- up rt quad antrly
up rt quad pstrly
low lt quad antrly
158) who limit for hb in preg -- 11,7,9,10
159) man runs at 15 km per hour
energy spent --- 1000,500,600,800 k cal
160)nivirapine to child born to hiv affected mother within -- 24 , 36,48 , 72 hours
161)oedema plus a protein loss-- nephritic syndrome
162)antr fonta in baby closes by-- 18 mth,6, 3 or 9 mths
163) hypercalcemia all dec except---thiazides
i . v dilution
164)bile duct investigation --------- HIDA SCAN
165)in urea cycle ammonia comes from --- ammonia and aspartic
glutamate and asparagine
ammonia plus glutamic acid
166)blind spot of marriotte---------- orra serrata
167)1 st sypmptom in eye after hiv infection--- papiledema
168)familia hypercholesteremia--- LDL RECEPTOR DEFICIENCY
169)subluxation of lens------- homocystinuria
170)heriditary spherocytosis causes---gall stones
171)a long ques on thalidomide was asked
172) contra india in renal artery stenosis--- ace inhibitors
173)sterile pyuria------ tb
174)d.o.c for chlamydia treatment--Doxycyclin
175)positive trendelberg sign seen in all except--- gluteus medius, maximus, minimus
176)pseudo tb is like --- none, tb like , plague like disease
177)vitk dependent all except-- factor 7 ,9,2 10
178)methyl alcohol poison give---ethyl alcohol
179)B 12 def caused by all eceptt---gasterectomy, ileal resection etc.
180)conditions leading to breast cancer are all except --
ans- breast feeding
181) Some options were given, you have to find out in which one you find dystrophic calcification, a Pathology question?
182) A question regarding the Possiblity of Vertical HIV Transfer If no profilaxis is given?
183) A question concerning the volume of the anterior chamber of the eye or similar question?
184) Sommering is a type of what cataract? After cataract
185) A question on Angle closer glaucoma? Cant recollect exact question.
186) A question about GI outlet obstruction syndrome.
187) The causes of Megaloblastic anemia are all except
188) An easy question regarding the prognosis of esophageal carcinoma, what is false?
189) which of the following is not a cause of Intestinal perforation?
190) Which of the following is autosomal recessive disease?
191) Hypertention leads to what complication?
192) Anderson is a type of? Cant recollect the exact question.
193) Heart Failure cells are found in which disease?
194) Crushmans Spiral are seen in?
195) Reids Index is seen in?
196) Psammoma bodies are seen in?
197) A patient with hypertention, proteinuria, hematuria. Your Diagnosis?
198) Significant bacteriuria is said when--?
199) Which of the following appears first in diapetic retinopathy?
Spasm of arterioles
200) Commonest cause of ectopic pregnancy?
201) Commonest carcinoma causing bony metastasis?
Clear cell carcinoma
202) Dose of warfarins is managed by?
203) DOC Of PIH?
204) Which of the following is false about phenytoin?
205) A question on the ingradients of ORS?
206)What is not found in Horners Syndrome?
207)Iron content of blood is estimated using?
208) An Incomplete question from endocrinology involving Hypothyroidism and Diabetes.(Grace marks given)
209) Most common peripheral artery to be affected in Berger’s Disease?
210) Another question, options didn’t make any sense (grace mark probably given)
211) P O2 remains the same. P Co2 is Increased -What type of condition is it?
212) If haemoglobin is saturated with CO, the hypoxia involved is?
213) Red Infarct is seen in which of the following organs?
214) Which of the following does not passes through sinus cavernosus?
215) Which of the following drug can be used for anaerobic Infections?
216) Which of the following drug is not given by oral route?
217) A question on tumor markers?
218) There was a question involving neurofibrillay tangles?
219) Which of the following is most life threatening immediately?
220) ECG changes in atrial fibrillation does not involve?
Prominant p wave.
221) Sun flower Cataract is seen in which of the following conditions?
222) Drug Of choice in Petit mal Seizures?
223) A patient with varicose veins, the question was concerning tropical changes of the leg?
224) A question concerning the inguinal hernia? Its anatomical boundaries.
225) A question regarding cohort studies.
226) DOC in Manic Depressive illness?
227) Zollinger Ellison syndrome or intractable ulcers are treated by which of the following drug?
228) Investigation of choice in a patient with Pulmonary embolism?