1 ) nerve supply of tonsill
2 ) A/E, blood supply of tonsill?
3) drug of choice for bacterial vaginosis?
4) the age at which the child reach 100 cm height.
5) brusa involved in house maid knee?
6) which(single most) gestation period is best for usg scan
7) most radio sensitive tumor?
8 ) most radiosentive tissue?
9 ) side effect of bleomycin?
10) ligmentam teres of liver is a remnant of ?
11) umbilical vein carries blood from ..... to ........?
12) tumour lysis syndroma caused by ?
13) shoulder joint most commonly dislocates ?
14) mite is a vector for the ........... disease.
15) allopurinol is a ........ inhibitor.
16) population of phc in tribal areas....?
17)" Re-orientation of medical education " scheme is a part of which committee?
18) prophylaxis of rheumatic carditis?
19) antifungal drug which have antibacterial action too?
20) in cardiogenic shock which i.v fluid is CI?
21) severe hemorrhage, first 24 hours i.v fluid of choice is?
22) congenital syphilis is diagnosed by?
23) nalgonda technique - defluoridation of water by addition of .... & .....
24) d.o.c for methotrexate tocixity?
25) malonylic aciduria is due to the deficiency of?
26) onchronosis is caused by?
27) catecholamines are produced from which amino acid?
28) taurine is produced from which amino acid?
29) cholesterol is not a precursor for? a. bile acid b. bile pigment c. vit D d. other steroid hormones
30) statins act at which enzyme?
31) sodium fluoride inhibits which enzyme in glycolysis?
32) primary bile acid is?
33) which of the folling enzyme cause decreased intestinal motility? a.cck b.serotonin c.glucacon d.secretin
34) posterior staphyloma is seen in? ans degenarative myopia.
35) hyphema means?
36) starvation & diabetes, acidosis is due to?
37) mid day meals program - quantity of rice/wheat?
38) sympathetic ophthalmitis means?
39) black floaters seen in?
40) cancer not associated with hiv? a. nhl b. kaposi sarcoma c. cervical carcinoma d.....
41) maximum accomodation leads to? a)hypermetropia b) myopia c) pseudohypermetropia d) presbyopia
42) sodium loss cause .... .... ....
43) baclofen is used for ....
44) drug CI in angle closure glucoma?
45) why dobutamine is preferred over dopamine in cardiogenic shock?
46) sulfasalazine used in ? ans crohns dzs.
47) melasma seen in ? ans.face
48) drug which dont have gynacomastia as a s/e is ..... a, amiadarone b. spiranolactone c. cemitidine d.
49) d.o.c of absence seizure?
50) most commom type of seizure in infants/childrens? .......
51) descending tract carries A/E? a. vibration b. joint sensation c. heat d. .....
52) decreased testosterone level, gynacomastia, increased prolactin level? ---- pituitary adenoma
53) dementia characterised by all are except? a.forgot fulness b.self detoriation c.
54) disadvantage of depot progestin?
55) smallest diameter of the mid pelvis?
56) m/c clinical presentation of depression is? a.suicide b.sleeping disturbance c.
57) fibrillation of skeletal muscles seen in?
58) thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura seen in A/E?
59) hemolytic anemia C/F all are except? A. increased u.con.billirubin b.
60) thyrotoxicosis is managed by A/E? a. propythiouracil b.iodine c. propanolol d....
61) renal angle is defined as?
62) micro organinsm which has sterol in the cell wall?
63) micro organism which cause pyogenic osteomyelitis?
64) bone which dont have medullary cavity? a. clavicle b.fibulla c....... d.....
65) p.c.o.d C/F all are except?
66) abdominoperinial surgery, 5th p.o.d, swelling in the lower limb, diagnosis? a.dvt
67) time of ovulation is studied by A/E?
68) the tumour which metastasis to the brain least likely? a.brest carcinoma b.prostate carcinoma c.... d....
69) young girl, presenting with primary dysmenorhhagia... m/m?
70) laproscopy is contraindicated in? a.general peritonitis b.
71) hysteroscopy is usefull in all the following except? a. tubal cannullisation b.
72) All the following inflamatory mediators cause fever except? a. il-1 b.tnf alfha c.
73) which radio isotope is used for ablashion of thyroid tissues?
74) obesity index in percentile?
75) abt case fatality rate true is?
76) "phenol coefficient" means?
77) prevalance of iodine deficiency & evaluation of iodinisation programs are best done by neonatal hypothyroidism.
78) primordial level of prevention is .... a. life style modification
79) common cause of hypercapnic respiratory failure? a. copd b.asthma c.interstitial disease d....
80) TB multi drug resistance is d/t? a.mutation b.
81) not a component of RCH program? a.control And prevention of rti & sti
82) colour coding (triage) black colour indicates?
83) question regarding comparision of cow milk and breast milk....
84) A/E c/f retinoblastoma?
85) 40 yrs female pt, u/l proptosis .... ..... diagnosis? a. thyro occulo pathy.
86) inability to close the eyelid? lagophthalmos.
87) atropine poisioning, C/F A/E?
88) Antidode for paracetamol poisioning?
89) mushroom poisioning affects? a.nerve b.heart c.brain d.
90) tumour marker for endodermal sinus tumour is?
91) marker for neural tube defect?
92) plasma half life of albumin?
93) "golf hole" in a bladder is?
94) massive spleenomegaly(3000 gms) seen in?
95) kussmaul sign is not seen in?
96) panacinar emphysema is a/w? A.alpha 1 trypsin deficiency.
97) hemoptysis seen in? a)tb b)pulmonary embolism
[snip]) which of the following indicates acute hepatitis B? a. anti hbs b.antihbe c. HBe antigen d....
99) the dzs, primary biliary scelerosis has which antibody? Ans ; antimitochondrial anti body.
100) celiac disease has which antibody? Ans anti gliadin antibodies
1.ciliac sprue diag?
2.conge. syphilis diag?
3.trendelburg -ve in?
4.ringer lactate is?
5.best time for usg in preg?
6.obesity in percentile?
7.in hemophillia normal is?
8.absent siezures mx?
9.height doubles in ?
12.tick r vectors for?
13.obesity common is?
14.organism for osteomielitis?
15.organism for malignant otitis media?
16.normal standard deviation?
17.chc in tribal ?
20.diag.of biliary sclero.?
21.bleosfam side eff?
22.bleomycin side eff?
24. pyloric stenosis-m.alkalosis
28.m.c site for aneurysm?
30.osteopetrosis defect ?
32.dislocation of shoulder/
33.postion of leg in hip disloc
34.m.radio sens. tissue
35.m.radio sens blood cel
36.which occurs both in mito and cytosol
37.alpha feto protiens rise in
38.milk rich in
39.rule of 10
40.inr-8 ,wether to continue warfarin
41.site for mailgnant melanoma
42.tumor of peri orb.sinus
44.m.c in depression
48.smallest trans dia
49.fetal skull largest diam
52.not a pre malig cond
54.endometrial sinus tumor
56.malaria falci diag
57.true is in ca -bleed
58.l border of heart
59.pa view not seen
61.not present in umbilical cord
62.umbilical vien contain
63.house maid knee
64.golf hole orifice
66.fluroide ion block
68.loud heart sound ?
69.sub arach hmmge diag?
70.absent siez mx